We included a section for these types of supplements as well because we know that a lot of guys looking to boost their T are doing it because they are specifically looking for that edge when it comes to adding more LEAN MUSCLE MASS & Growth as well as getting extremely CUT and DEFINED . There some incredibly potent legal steroid alternatives available that are designed specifically for these purposes. We encourage you to check out the reviews and see for yourself which ones resonate with you and which ones we recommend you stay away from.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Copyright 2018 . All rights reserved. DISCLAIMER: By printing, downloading, or using you agree to our full terms. Review the full terms at the following URL: http:///Terms-of-Service . If you do not agree to the full terms, do not use the information. We are only publishers of this material, not authors. Information may have errors or be outdated. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. Statements made pertaining to the properties or functions of nutritional supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you have a medical problem or symptoms, consult your physician. User assumes all risk of use, damage, or injury. You agree that we have no liability for any damages. We are not liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, or special damages. You indemnify us for claims caused by you.