Thank you for bringing this up, I am about to write a detailed review about the brand “Crazy Mass” and Yes i have used crazy mass products, a while ago i wanted to mix crazy mass’s D-Anaoxn Elite Series in my bulking cycle which usually has d-bal from crazy bulk. TBH D-anaoxn gave me this full feeling, I mean i couldn’t eat more then 2 meals and i was burping all the time like i had a something rotten made me feel a little sick, although despite of less eating i was able to increase my bench significantly put up some quick muscle too. But do i recommend it over crazy bulk d-bal? May be Naah,
#CYBERVANG: i hear what you saying but disagree completely. Some are definitely are juicing, which makes my point harder to cross, but I play have been playing football my whole life and mma fighters have the physique of highschool fotball players…mind you we werent juicing!!! Using you and your weak ass friends as benchmarks is Hilarious!!! because if you were as talented as actual professional fighters you might train harder and do weight training…which only the top tier MMA fighters do…like Kevin said some are gifted and others arent its way more than training alone GENETICS maybe??? I’m 6’2/230lb and never was the biggest bestest lifter on any team, but still got bigger faster than most…honestly its diet, training, and MOST inportant DNA! and if you were in a fullout BRAWL infront of thousands of fans and whatnot u might have a go nutz after a scoring a KO also.
Side-effects from the use of steroids are extremely common and can be quite significant. Most side-effects are reversible once the athlete stops usage although serious long-term side-effects and even death have occurred as a direct result of steroid use.
• Decreased sperm production and sex drive
• Increased aggression, irritability and mood swings
• Liver disorders
• Baldness (alopecia)
• Hypertension (high blood pressure)
• Raised cholesterol
• Gynecomastia (development of over-sized mammary glands in males)
• Menstrual irregularities (in women)
• Hirsuitism (excessive hair growth occurring in females which follows the pattern of male hair growth, . facial)
• Deepening of the voice
• Reduced immunity
• Possible development of tumors (wilm’s tumor, prostate carcinoma and leukemia have been reported, although a connection is not proven)